Senior Examinations (Term 3 Week 7)
The senior examinations timetable is currently being constructed and checked by staff. Available early in August 2020
Morning exams run from 9-12 noon (be there by 8.45am) and afternoon exams from 1-4pm (be there by 12.45pm) unless otherwise stated.
All main examinations will be in classes (tbc).
Time has been allocated for Hospitality and Visual Art students to be in school with their teacher for extended periods of time. These sessions are compulsory for senior art and hospitality students.
If you have a clash (or Sports Tournament? - Football & Netball) then please notify Mr McCartney to arrange an alternative time.
During examinations week students need only attend school for their examinations (or for Art/Hospitality sessions time) BUT if we are to match the way the system works for the ”real thing” in November/December then students MUST follow these steps.
- No student can leave the examination venue within the first 45 minutes
- No student can leave the examination venue within the last 15 minutes
- No student can just get up and go – there are strict rules around returning papers
- Students may leave the school grounds on completion of their examination so other classes are not disturbed. Students must bring QUIET STUDY to complete in E1, MP1 or other designated venue e.g. Art students can go to Room 19. It is always a frustration when students do not use their time well and disturb others’ learning.
- Students MUST wear normal school uniform
- No food, gum or drink (except water) in the examination venues
- Students driving themselves must have completed the usual paperwork.
- Equipment must be in clear, pencil cases (plastic bags are really good)
- No toilet exits – go before you enter
- Mobile phones must be switched off in the examination room
- No wristwatches to be worn.